|◀||Data||Evo Tree||Compare Stats||Guide||▶|
Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie
Please also see the guide for Divine Law Goddess, Valkyrie Rose.
As a Heartbreaker (converting Heart Orbs into attacking Orbs), Valkyrie has a valued spot on many teams, particularly since her Active Skill can be easily skilled-up to a 5-round cooldown from Poring Tower. Since the introduction of her Ultimate Evolution, Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie has become a popular leader as well due to Healer types having good Active Skills and RCV. A 9x Rose Valk team with a King Shynee can tackle even Descended dungeons; just look out for a Healer team's naturally low HP.
- Crimson Lotus Mistress, Echidna: Delay skill is absolutely critical. Can be substituted with Ultimate Time Mage, but Echidna is far easier to skill up. Also has high ATK among Healers once Ult Evo'd.
- Sacred Dragon Beast, Angelion: 5-turn Heart maker, easily skilled up. Enchantress of the Sea, Siren is a slightly less-perfect substitute.
- Feline Deity of Harmony, Bastet: Good stats, good colors, great Awoken Skills. Often serves as co-leader instead of sub.
- Fertility Deity, Holy Ceres / Dancing Light, Amaterasu Ohkami: Lifesaving bind removers, as well as good stats.
- Love Deity, Cosmos Venus: Good stats, good Active Skill, though Change the World is less important on a Healer team than other teams.
- Saintly Maidens' Protector, Unicorn: Farmable Light Orb enhancer. The downside is that it's not a Healer until you can get a couple of .
- BAO Catwoman+C. Claw: Highest ATK stat for a Healer, easy to get during collab event.
- AB White Bird Matilda: Unusually high HP stats for a Healer; easily farmable.
For New Players
Valkyrie is in a strange spot where she's a good roll... if you get her on any pull but your first. This is due to the fact that she becomes a good leader only after a lot of EXP and rare Evolution Materials, as well as the fact that good Healer team members require some luck/time to get, so you'll want another good leader to cover for you until she comes into her own. Nonetheless, due to how difficult she is to get outside of the REM, you can consider yourself lucky if you pull her.
In Norse mythology, valkyries are female angelic figures who guide slain warriors to Valhalla.