Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Awoken Skills were introduced in Ver 6.0. They are passive abilities that are active in battle regardless of whether the awoken monster is a Leader or Sub.
As a player accumulates a number TAMADRA from the gifts of event messages, these messages should be left unopened until you have a monster you want to awaken. There isn't an indicator of what a message contains but you can look up what gift is being given out from the Event page.
EDIT: As of version 7.1.1, the contents of a message are Indicated (an egg Indicates a monster, gold coin Indicates gold, gray coin is Pal Points, and the magic stone Is....a magic stone.)
There are currently two ways to unlock Awoken Skills:
1. Feed a monster an "Awaken Material" ( TAMADRA or Baby TAMADRA). can be obtained in Urgent dungeons such as Alert! Metal Dragons! or from the Pal Machine, but they are very rare. Baby TAMADRA are farmable from certain dungeons such as Metal/Gold Dungeon, and can be evolved into . can also be obtained in certain events (e.g. 4 million download event, 1 per day)
- Feeding a TAMADRA or a monster with the same ID has a 100% success rate. Feeding a Baby TAMADRA has a 50% success rate.
- A monster must have grayed-out Awoken Skill icons in their in-game info page to unlock an Awoken Skill.
- You cannot unlock Awoken Skills by feeding a non-Ultimate monster to an Ultimate monster, such as Hino Kagutsuchi to Fire Serpent God, Hino Kagutsuchi. (The opposite won't work either, of course.)
- A monster will keep all Awoken Skills after Ultimate Evolving.
- If a monster's Awoken Skills change after Ultimate Evolution (such as Tsuku Yomi to War Deity of the Night, Tsukuyomi), it will retain the same number of Awoken Skills as it had before (so Enhanced Dark Orbs will become Enhanced Light Orbs).
- You can "pre-awaken" a monster before you Ultimate Evolve it, if its Ult Evo has more Awoken Skills than its previous form. For instance, if you feed 5 to Kirin of the Aurora, Sakuya, then evolve it to Kirin of the Sacred Gleam, Sakuya, all 5 Awoken Skills will be there. However, you can't do this if the monster is still in an earlier evo form with no Awoken Skills.
- For the same reason as above, if you de-evolve an Ultimate Evolved monster that has more Awoken Skills than its previous stage, it will regain the number of Awoken Skills from before if you evolve it again.
- Awoken Skills are cumulative; if you feed a Water Deity, Holy Isis with 2 Awoken Skills to a Water Deity, Holy Isis without any Awoken Skills, the resulting monster will have 3 Awoken Skills.
- NOTE: The monsters still must have the same ID. You cannot awaken a goblin and feed it to a god.
- Each monster has a specific list of Awoken Skills that will unlock in order. For instance, Firedragon Tyrannos first gets Enhanced HP, then Enhanced Attack, and finally Skill Boost. You can check this list on your monster's in-game info screen.
Awoken Skill Types
Awoken Skill effects stack; if you have more than one of the same skill on your team (or even on the same monster), the effects are added together.
|01||Enhanced HP||HP +200.|
|02||Enhanced Attack||ATK +100.|
|03||Enhanced Heal||RCV +50.|
|04||Reduce Fire Damage||Take 5% less damage from Fire type enemies.|
|05||Reduce Water Damage||Take 5% less damage from Water type enemies.|
|06||Reduce Wood Damage||Take 5% less damage from Wood type enemies.|
|07||Reduce Light Damage||Take 5% less damage from Light type enemies.|
|08||Reduce Dark Damage||Take 5% less damage from Dark type enemies.|
|09||Auto-Recover||Heal 500 HP every turn that a match is made.|
|10||Resistance-Bind||50% chance to resist Bind attacks targeted at this monster.|
|11||Resistance-Dark||20% chance to resist Smokescreen attacks.|
|12||Resistance-Jammers||20% chance to resist Jammer attacks.|
|13||Resistance-Poison||20% chance to resist Poison attacks.|
|14||Enhanced Fire Orbs||Fire Orbs on the board have 20% chance to gain a +. Each matched +Orb will add 6% to attacks of that attribute. Also, each on the team will add 4% damage per Fire combo containing a +Orb.|
|15||Enhanced Water Orbs||Water Orbs on the board have 20% chance to gain a +. Each matched +Orb will add 6% to attacks of that attribute. Also, each on the team will add 4% damage per Water combo containing a +Orb.|
|16||Enhanced Wood Orbs||Wood Orbs on the board have 20% chance to gain a +. Each matched +Orb will add 6% to attacks of that attribute. Also, each on the team will add 4% damage per Wood combo containing a +Orb.|
|17||Enhanced Light Orbs||Light Orbs on the board have 20% chance to gain a +. Each matched +Orb will add 6% to attacks of that attribute. Also, each on the team will add 4% damage per Light combo containing a +Orb.|
|18||Enhanced Dark Orbs||Dark Orbs on the board have 20% chance to gain a +. Each matched +Orb will add 6% to attacks of that attribute. Also, each on the team will add 4% damage per Dark combo containing a +Orb.|
|19||Extend Time||Additional 0.5 seconds for moving orbs.|
|20||Recover Bind||Match a horizontal row of Hearts (6 Orbs) to reduce binds by 3 turns. Matching 2 rows will reduce by 6 turns (and 3 rows for 9 turns), but the rows must not be connected.|
|21||Skill Boost||All team members' Active Skill cooldowns are reduced by 1 when entering the dungeon.|
|22||Enhanced Fire Att.||Match a horizontal row of 6 Fire orbs to add 10% damage to all Fire attacks. Matching 2 rows will add 20% (and 3 rows for 30%), but the rows must not be connected.|
|23||Enhanced Water Att.||Match a horizontal row of 6 Water orbs to add 10% damage to all Water attacks. Matching 2 rows will add 20% (and 3 rows for 30%), but the rows must not be connected.|
|24||Enhanced Wood Att.||Match a horizontal row of 6 Wood orbs to add 10% damage to all Wood attacks. Matching 2 rows will add 20% (and 3 rows for 30%), but the rows must not be connected.|
|25||Enhanced Light Att.||Match a horizontal row of 6 Light orbs to add 10% damage to all Light attacks. Matching 2 rows will add 20% (and 3 rows for 30%), but the rows must not be connected.|
|26||Enhanced Dark Att.||Match a horizontal row of 6 Dark orbs to add 10% damage to all Dark attacks. Matching 2 rows will add 20% (and 3 rows for 30%), but the rows must not be connected.|
|27||Two-Pronged Attack||Matching exactly 4 Orbs of the same Att. as this monster launches an attack on two enemies, and boosts its ATK by 1.5x. Matching 2 unconnected groups of 4 Orbs will boost its ATK by (2 * 1.5x), and so on.|
|28||Resistance-Skill Lock||20% chance to resist Skill Lock attacks on the team.|
In general, it is recommended to use your on strong Awoken Skills on monsters you use frequently on your strongest team (i.e. teams you want to bring to Descended dungeons). You also do not want to use on anything you can farm easily, such as Earth Light Carbuncle, Flame Armor Ogre, or Rowdy Red Samurai Goblin. Your definition of "easily" may vary, but, in most cases, your main God-type leader is a good candidate for , as well as anything that needs several million XP and/or vast amounts of rare evolution materials to evolve, like Dark Liege, Vampire Duke.
- Skill Boost and Extend Time are almost always useful for almost every team.
- Row enhancers like Enhanced Dark Att. are incredible for monocolor teams and stack very well. If you are using a monocolor team, be sure to unlock these; the boost becomes very noticeable when you have several.
- Two-Pronged Attack is a nice boost when matching 4 orbs, though not a big deal on a single monster. If you can stack enough of them on a specialized team, though, it can rival the power of a Row Enhance-based team.
- Resistance-Bind is always nice for endgame teams, especially on Leaders and on monsters which recover Binds with their Active Skills, like Voice of God, Metatron.
- Enemy debuff resistances like Resistance-Dark, Resistance-Skill Lock, Resistance-Poison, and Resistance-Jammers are great for certain endgame teams, but lack day-to-day utility. Still, they can make a huge difference on the harder Descended dungeons ... but only if you stack enough of them together to make a difference.
- Auto-Recover is very useful early in the game, especially for Resolve or Resist teams, but loses steam late in the game outside of certain gimmick situations, like a team led by Shining Lance Wielder, Odin.
- Enhanced orbs ( Enhanced Water Orbs and the rest) do not make much of a damage difference, but can provide a small boost to damage for no additional work.
- Awoken Skills that only increase stats, like Enhanced HP, are not usually worth using TAMADRA. +Eggs are 10x easier to obtain.
- 4% resist skills like Reduce Fire Damage are not worth worrying about.
- Recover Bind is an interesting one. It is marginally useful on a monster that also has 2x Resistance-Bind. On monsters without that, it is virtually useless because it doesn't work if the Bind Recover monster is, itself, bound.
NOTE: This is merely recommended advice. Once you become familiar with the game and your teams, you will be able to determine what Awoken Skills you need yourself.