Challenge Mode was added in the Version 6.2 update. It's an opportunity for players to obtain an additional batch of Magic Stones out of the Normal and Technical Dungeons.
InfoOnce you clear the Technical Dungeon Castle of Satan in the Abyss, Challenge Mode becomes available for all Normal and Technical Dungeons that you've beaten. A star icon next to the dungeon name will indicate whether you've cleared its Challenge Mode or not.
In order to enter a dungeon in Challenge Mode, scroll down to the bottom of the friend selection screen and choose "Team Challenge." Everything about the dungeon, such as difficulty, enemies, drop rates, etc., are exactly the same as the regular version. The only differences are:
- You provide your own Leader, but all other teammates must be selected from your Friend List.
- You and your friends do not get Pal Points.
- All of your friends will be selectable, regardless of when they last logged in.
- None of your friends' Leader Skills will activate, only your own.
- Active Skills and Awoken Skills will work as normal.
- No continues.
- You will get an additional Magic Stone for clearing all levels of a dungeon for the first time in Challenge Mode.
Since you only get one Leader Skill, Challenge Mode provides a pretty big handicap for the top-tier dungeons. You will have to rely on high-level friends to pile up a team of ridiculous monsters that a normal player would never accumulate on their own.
|N/A||N/A||N/A||You don't necessarily need to have all 6 Odins, but the more HP and Auto-Recovers, the better. If all Awokened, this team is pretty foolproof.|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||Once you get their Active Skills ready, they can take turns protecting you indefinitely. can give you even more breathing room, but who's got him up as a leader?|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||Ronia is her own best Sub, after all. This team is not as much of an auto-win as the ones above, but it's relatively easy to assemble due to her popularity as a leader these days.|