Puzzle & Dragons is an online game, so most of your game progress data is stored on the game server. Only your account info is stored in your local files. This game has no external account system, so if the app is deleted, it will be nearly impossible to recover your progress.
- iOS accounts and Android accounts are not mutually compatible!
- Do not cheat, there is no way to get your account back if it gets banned.
Back up your account iOS
- Use a tool like iExplorer to copy data048.bin from the Documents folder inside the game directory and back it up. Jailbreak is not required. If you need to restore your account, just copy the file back to where it was on any other iOS PAD installation.
- You can use this method to play multiple accounts on one device.
- You can also use this method to play the same account over multiple devices.
- Be sure to not play the same account on multiple devices at the same time, there will be server-side checks.
- data056.bin stores local data including your Monster Book. If you copy this file from someone else, you can get their unlocked Monster Book.
- Note that if you do this, at the same time, dungeons that you haven't beaten may also show up as "Clear". This may cause you to miss out on Magic Stones from clearing dungeons.
Back up your account Android
- Backing up on Android isn't actually needed as you can link PAD to your Google Account.
- Head over to Options and select "User Information"
- Once there select "Game Data Migration" and follow the directions.
- In the future all you will need is your PAD ID and the be signed into the Google Account you used to set it up.