FANDOM


Dungeon Data Sample Teams

Below are sample teams that have successfully conquered this dungeon. You are welcome to share your own teams and tips here. (Please reference Sample Team Guidelines for suggestions on contributing.)

Ver Team HP Stones Notes
6.0.2 497i
201i
135i
241i
597i
497i
17285 0 Ra 36x. Foreword: extremely high skill requirement, this 0-stone record was achieved with average 7-8 combos each time. All team members max level, friend's Ra +297, in total approximately two +297s, Echidna max skill, Parvati skill lv 5, Hera-Is skill lv 5, friend's Ra max skill. This team focuses on defense, instead of attacking types like Heartbreakers.
1F, try to use up all the turns. Since the Keeper is Dark type, a basic 36x attack can one-shot him, so charge up Ra's skill as much as possible.
2F, if the Keeper's cooldown was 4-5, then Ra just needs another 5-6 rounds to use his skill. Genbu will bind Ra for 3-4 rounds, so you must heal up hard. Parvati is the best helper here. Finally Ra is ready, Lazer, the end.
3F, 3 cooldown, only used up 1, killed her in 2 rounds.
4F, stall spot. Since Suzaku's ATK is not high, my Echidna and Parvati are already prepared, then we can take her hits and heal up at the same time. Remember, don't make 36x combo, or she might kill you with a big attack.
5F, the skills that need charging are ready, Orochi only needs around 6-7 rounds. No hurry, please one-hit KO Byakko.
6F, a very dangerous floor. Please use Echidna's skill to get Orochi as close as possible, use the other Ra's skill to kill Eggdra and Masks. Sweep Mythlit on the last turn.
7F, preemptive smokescreen. She attacks every 2 turns, please let her bind your Dark type. The reason is that Orochi is ready, so use him here, then Echidna can charge up. By the time I'm prepared (Echidna's up), sweep.
8F, Echidna, Gravity, 2-3 rounds of 36x, finish, 0-Stone clear.
6.0.2 497i
201i
692i
693i
694i
497i
15847 0-3 3-Stone clear. Should be able to do 0-1 Stones without getting Orb-starved. All max skill except Ra. Take any chance you can to charge skills, kill off enemies only when they're about to attack. Try to have Ra's skill ready before 6F, only Mythlit will be left if you use Solar Lazer. If you get bound then heal up while you wait to be freed. 7F's preemptive smokescreen is the most dangerous part. Personally I first memorized the screen, then took my time thinking... At the boss, use Echidna, then 36x with all your might! All Heartbreakers are for preventing orb-starve, Fire and Dark relies on you saving them normally. Requires some luck factor.
6.0.2 804i
190i
201i
391i
365i
804i
17679 1 Nobody added teams so Meowmeow will put one on first XD Even though it's not Meowmeow's team =3=~~ Must have very good technique~~ Charge skills on 2F~~ Sweep all other floors XD, even swept the Eggdra on 6F with 11combos =口=, 8F Echidna and whatever~~ just used everything!!=V= But still took 1 stone =口= Ran out of skill!!=V=
6.0.2 629i
397i
190i
597i
731i
629i
75356 0-2 Theoretical 0-Stone, actually 2-Stones. Whole team max level, total +120 on my team, friend's Lucifer +297. Rainbow Keeper: take your time, charge skills. Genbu: when she binds leaders, you'll still be very safe as long as Hearts don't get jammed. Save skills. Seiryuu: when she's near 20% HP, use Lucifer + P.E.K.K.A. Suzaku: first use a Gravity to get her HP below 60% ASAP to reduce her chance of killing your Hearts. When close to 20% of her HP, save up extra Dark and Heart Orbs, Lucifer nuke, P.E.K.K.A heal, then finish her with Dark & Heart Orbs, to guard against Byakko's preemptive. Byakko: 99% Gravity is very scary, so I used 2 Gravities to get her HP to 50%, reducing her chance of using Gravity. Be sure to get in the habit of saving Hearts when your HP is high, since you don't have a Heart-maker to save you. When close to 20% HP finish her with Lucifer, saving P.E.K.K.A. Bring at least 9 Dark Orbs to the next floor. Rare mats floor: P.E.K.K.A's skill nearly killed one Mythlit, 3 matches of Dark Orbs + 5 combo took out two Mythlits at once, then go after Eggdra, then the Masks. Charge skills as much as possible, preferably have all ready when you finish this floor except the Lucifer nuke you used to kill Byakko. If P.E.K.K.A. is not ready, then leave at least 6 Dark Orbs, take a screenshot when you enter the next floor (to use one less Stone, don't blame me =.="). Kirin: 3 Gravities + Lucifer + P.E.K.K.A. sweep. If P.E.K.K.A. is not ready then you have to finish her with 4 combos of 2 Dark matches. Fagen: due to no Orb-to-Heart skills, technical requirements are high, you must make 5 combos with 3 Hearts every round to break even. If you lose Hearts, you can only survive 3 turns. Do your best to make extra combos to encourage Heart drops. This floor is where I used 2 Stones. Aim to have all skills charged when his HP is 90% or less, then use all skills to sweep.
6.0.2 629i
393i
597i
597i
201i
629i
64900+ 0 1: Prepare enough +eggs to raise your HP to 64900+ 2: Prepare ruler before playing 3: Prepare enough luck to prevent missing Hearts and not get cascades. 4: At least 1 max-skill/nearly max-skill Hera-Is and max-skill Echidna. Charge skills on 1F Rainbow Keeper. Strategy for 2-3F: save one OP nuke for the next floor, if you can save a Gravity then do it, if you can't then oh well. 4F: Using ruler, get Suzaku to 28-30% (If below 28%, then prepare 1 Stone), use Gravity->OP nuke->Gravity->Menace, afterwards she'll have around 300,000 HP left, you have 5 rounds to kill her. 5F: Save Heart Orbs to use after she cuts your HP to 99%, same strategy as 2-3F, but note that you need to save not only an OP nuke, but Echidna's skill and Dark Orbs as well. 6F: Open with Echidna, kill in turn: all Mythlits -> 1 mask > Eggdra > Mystic Mask. Also be sure to stay in 6F for 7 turns, if less than 7 turns then prepare 1 Stone. 7F: The importance of having Echidna max-skilled shows itself here. After being bound, as long as you can use Menace before Kirin attacks again you'll be fine. 8F: grind him to below 60% HP then finish with double Gravity + double OP nukes.
6.0.2 752i
597i
201i
649i
694i
752i
18000+ 2 All max lv, Kirin +181 1 Awoken, Echidna max skill, friend +297 max Awoken, Valk 2 Awokens. Stall on 1F until the last round then sweep, 2F attack and heal up at the same time, due to +values being low I needed to take care to save Hearts and make high combos, be careful of the last 9 drops of blood. 3F should be no problem to kill in 3 rounds, 4F don't take below 60% right away so that you can take a hit, afterwards 2 rounds should be enough. Sweep 5F no need to explain, 6F 25x sweep leaving Eggdra, charge skills. You should have 2 or 3 bound by the time you enter 7F, then suicide and revive with 1 Stone after getting Hera-Is bound, kill Kirin in 2 rounds. 8F use Echidna and Gravity, Valk/Athena charge up orbs, I fumbled for 1 Stone here otherwise could theoretically 1-Stone clear
6.4.5 808i
894i
893i
912i
1074i
808i
15000? 0 All max level and fully awoken. Vampire max skill. 1F use Vampire if low on dark orbs. 2F clear orbs 3 at a time, save dark and hearts. Let her bind you, clear bind with 6 heart orbs then kill. 3F Heal. If orb jammed use Sonia to sweep. 4F If full health use Persephone then sweep. Heal if not or fall to next preemptive. 5F Use Pandora to sweep. 6F 6 combo with one dark will sweep all but Tamadra and 1 Mythlit. Charge skills. When all skills up clear bind with 6 hearts then kill. 7F Use Okuni for one more turn to clear blind, then use Persephone, 9 dark orbs should sweep. 8F Use Sonia, should sweep, use Okuni to be safe.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.