These guidelines are to help wiki users contribute to sample teams, as well as to keep Sample Team pages from getting too cluttered. If you come across sample teams that you feel need cleaning up based on these guidelines, please feel free to notify an admin, post a comment, or edit it yourself.
How to Edit
When you click "Edit" on a Sample Team page, look for this line:
And after that line, just add your team with code like this:
643 LVMAX 1195 LVMAX 1195 LV78 576 LV44 684 LVMax 643 LVMAX v6.5.1 hp14014 stone1 Here's my notes for beating the dungeon. Floor 1: Do this Floor 2: Do that And then I spent a stone for a money box.
To add your team below existing teams, just add a line.
---- 912 Lv80 688 LvMAX 599 190 688 912 LvMAX hp13800+ stone0 v6.4.4 Disagree with the above example. This team is way better. By the way, LVs are optional.
Make sure your entry does not go below this final line.
And here's what it'll look like!
Please try to make sure your sample team contribution is useful for reference. The best sample teams are minimum standards that tell other players the baseline of what they need, and leave out anything that's flexible. If you're a heavy IAP player with every God at max level/max skill/+297, of course your teams can beat everything, but normal players won't be able to follow your example, and players who do meet your requirements certainly don't need advice from you.
What makes a team useful?
There's no strict standard, but the following are valuable:
- Having specific reasons for using a particular monster(s), such as needing a skill against a certain floor.
- Relatively non-IAP teams.
- Notes with detailed explanations about how to handle dungeon enemies.
- Teams that can consistently beat a dungeon within x stones (preferably 0), not just "got it when lucky one out of four times".
- Teams that require extremely high skill and luck, composition doesn't matter, applicable to any dungeon. Might as well say "One weird trick to buy anything you want: win the lottery!"
|?||?||0||10-combo every floor, sweep|
- A team full of max-skill Indras or something!! Who is going to spend a bazillion IAP on the REM for that?
|5.1.3||?||0||Max skill, infinite 75% defense~|
- Teams with most members at +297. If such high +values are required to get through the dungeon, most (sane) players won't reach it.
|15524||0||Both s and s at +297, one with +230 and max skill, other +15.|
- If there's already a team of ABCDEF, don't bother adding ABCDZF! In fact, if there's already a team with the same leaders as yours, make doubly sure your team has a good reason that makes it different.
|5.2||~60029||0||Theoretical 0-stone team, low +values.|
|5.2||61992||8||Referenced from Lucifer team above. Lost 2 stones to fumbling, 2 stones to Heart screw, then 4 from dying to Zeus-Dios.|